Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Scrapping for Less - SNEAK for June 2019 FOTM


Good Morning and Happy Thursday fellow crafters!
Today I am on the Scrapping for Less blog to share a sneak from the June 2019 Flavor of the Month kit!


I used the stamps and paper from collection 3. 
When I saw the otters and then the sentiment I instantly thought of Yin and Yang!  So, I VERY carefully stamped them together and used my scan and cut to get this image!  I used the following copic markers on the otters and in the space between them (I didn’t want the white space to be a focal point); BG23, E11, E25, E33, E35.  The layout was inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketches #509:


Remember to share your June "Under the Sea Babies" Flavor of the Month Card Kit creations with us and use the hashtag #FOTMundertheseababies in your social media!  We will pick someone who uses that hashtag and highlight them on all of Scrapping for Less' social media. We want to see what you make!"

To order the Flavor of the Month, click here and subscribe so that you never miss a month!   Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aw! Such a sweet card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Aww - aren't they adorable. Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.