Thursday, June 13, 2019

Scrapping for Less & La-La Land Crafts


Good Morning and Happy Thursday!  Today I am on the Scrapping for Less blog to share with you TWO of my latest card using La-La Land Craft’s “Best Mates” stamp set and Doodle Bug Design 6x6 paper pad “Anchors aweigh”.  But first I wanted to let you know that sometimes in life you need a break.  I took a much needed 3-week break from all of my design teams.  Now I am back and I feel refreshed and ready to create, so much so in fact that I have TWO cards to share with you!

 Here is what I created: 




I am a sketch girl.
I LOVE sketches.
I knew I was going to use this stamp set and this paper pad for my project.  As I was looking at different sketches, I came across Tuesday's Morning Sketch that posted on 06/12.
I knew this sketch would work!  I had already stamped out the images (multiple times in fact) and cut them out using my Scan n' Cut (LOVE this machine!)  Next I looked through the paper pad to find two different types of paper to use.  I ended up finding 2 sets of 2, so I figured, why not make two cards?  Once I figured out my paper I started coloring, followed by cutting my paper to the right size, stamping my sentiment, and then gluing everything down.  

Here is what I used: 
La-La Land Craft’s “Best Mates
Doodle Bug Design 6x6 paper pad “Anchors aweigh

Copics
Pig – B26, R20, R35
Bear – B26, R20, R35, E34
Rabbit – B26, C2, R20, R35, YR20
Elephant – B26, C2, R35, YG63
Cat – B26, R20, R35, YG63, YR12, YR20
Seal – B26, C2, R35


 

 Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute cards Katie! Love the adorable critter images!!

Theresa

Patti said...

These are both adorable cards Katie!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Oh my! Your critters are adorable!! Fun cards!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! I'm a mom of a Navy Sailor and seeing "anchors aweigh" made me start singing the Navy song! Love this so much. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.