Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #424 – Masculine


Good morning and Happy Tuesday!  Sometimes in life you need a break.  I took a much needed 3 week break from all of my design teams.  I feel refreshed and ready to create! 

Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is “Masculine!”

The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, June 11th until Monday, June 17th. 

At first, I wasn’t sure how I wanted this card to look.  I cut out a few different colors and played around with it.  I used the Jaded Blossom "Rectangle Die 1" to cut the red base. Then the Spellbinders "Awesome Dad" Die on white.  A friend suggested adding black to a few of the words.
Here is the result: 



Here is what I used:
Spellbinders - Awesome Dad Die (I think this is retired, I did find it on Amazon)


Again, thank you for stopping by and I looking forward to seeing your creations!  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

This Dad die is fabulous! I haven't seen it before, but I LOVE it. The pop of black does make it look very cool. Glad you enjoyed your break.

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL! Love the die and the cool subway art style it gives!

Theresa

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Bonjour,
Nous étions très nombreux a participer au challenge
Ch #418 ~ Anything Goes du 30 avril.
Mais je ne vois nulle part les résultats de ce beau challenge.
Est-ce un oubli ?
Je vous souhaite une belle journée.
Bises.
MaryannG

Hello,
We were very many to participate in the challenge
Ch # 418 ~ Anything Goes of April 30th.
But I do not see anywhere the results of this beautiful challenge.
Is it an oversight ?
I wish you a nice day.
Hugs.
MaryannG