Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #426 – Happy Birthday


Good morning!  I hope this blog post finds you well this beautiful Tuesday morning!  Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is “Happy Birthday!”  You can never have enough birthday cards on hand.  The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, June 15th until Monday, July 1st. 

Here is my inspiration for you: 



Here is what I used:
The Stamps of Life – Center Step A2 Card Die
Jaded Blossom – Birthday Dies
DCWV – Cotton Bloom 12x12 paper stack

Again, thank you for stopping by and I looking forward to seeing your creations!  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Love the step card die from SOL! I forgot I have it and a few others from her line! LOL :)

Theresa