Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Scrapping for Less & Newton’s Nook Designs and Echo Park Paper


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!  Today I am on the Scrapping for Less blog to share with you THREE different cards using Newton’s Nook Designs “Lake Advice” stamp set & “Picnic Blanket” stencil by Echo Park Paper Co.!

 Here is what I created:  





These cards were inspired by video that Jennifer McGuire posted about a week ago.  I used my Gina K 4”x 4” wreath builder template with the Ranger Distress Oxide inks and stenciled the corners of the cards.  Next, I cut I cut 4.25”x 8” cardstock for my card base.  I LOVE this technique that Jennifer shared with us in her video.  I am looking forward to using this technique in the future.


Here is what I used: 
Newton’s Nook Designs – “Lake Advice” stamp set
Echo Park Paper Co – “Picnic Blanket” Stencil
Ranger Distress Ink – “Peeled Paint”, “Faded Jeans”, & “Gathered Twigs”
Nuvo Glitter Drops – “White Blizzard”
  
 Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

No comments: