Thursday, July 25, 2019

Scrapping for Less – July FOTM Sneak


Good Morning and Happy Thursday!  Today I am on the Scrapping for Less blog to share with you a card using Kaisercraft “Wood Camping” Icons and Scrapping for Less Paper pack in collection #2 of this month’s FOTM kit!

Here is what I created:


First, I need to apologize.  

I’m Sorry.

Teresa and Kim have this AMAZING card kit and they pack in a TON of goodies and I have been playing safe.  I have not been using all the embellishment’s in the kit.  So, for my sneak I stepped out of my comfort zone and used the Kaisercraft “Wood Camping” Icon pieces.  I will admit that I scrap lifted the idea/layout from Stacy (here).  I also used a die that did NOT come in the kit.  Hurry and grab this kit because it’s ADORABLE!

Here is what I used: 

Storybook 6 Die

Rectangle Die 1
Card Mat Die
  
 Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

No comments: