Thursday, April 4, 2019

Scrapping for Less Challenge #14


Hello and happy Thursday!  Welcome to the Scrapping for Less challenge for April 2019!

This month’s challenge is a mood board challenge!  You can only use the colors on this board (and white and black, of course).  You do not need to use all the colors, but just these colors!  The theme this month is “Spring” and these colors are a vibrantly perfect!



The challenge will run from today, Thursday, April 4th and will end on Wednesday, May 1st at 11:59pm EST.  The winner will be announced on Thursday May 2nd in the Facebook Scrapping for Less: Show and Share group. 

You do not need a blog to enter any of our challenges. There is an album in our Scrapping for Less: Show and Share Facebook group and you upload your photo to that album.

Please read the rules (in the group under files) and message myself, Teresa, or Kimberly if you have any questions.  We look forward to seeing your creations!

Here is my inspiration:

My mom is a quilter and she makes the most amazing quilts.  I found this "Pinwheel" design and copied it and added to it. 


I started by cutting 3 or 4 1-1/2" squares and fussy cutting them on the diagonal.  I found the center of my card and started laying down the pieces.  

Here is what I used
“Hooray” die
Paper used “Orange Fizz”, “Grapesicle” “Sno Cone” “Razzle Berry” & “Lemon Drop”

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

No comments: