Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #417 – Anything Goes


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!  Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is “Anything Goes!”  The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, April 30th until Monday, May 6th. 

Here is my inspiration for you: 
A friend of a friend needed a banner for her son's Hot-wheels themed birthday party on Sunday.  Of course, I didn't take any pictures before handing it off so I do not have any closes-up shots, but, the letters are flames!  How cool is that?!  This is one of the funnest banners I have made!  


Here is what I used: 
I had used the checkered paper on another design team post a few years ago and I knew this paper would work.  Once printed I used my trusty old  Silhouette Cameo to cut out the triangles.  All of the other colored paper is from stock on hand.  


 I am not gonna lie, this was inspired by an esty post.  I asked the customer what font she wanted to go with and "Firestarter" is what she sent.  DaFont is AMAZING place for free fonts!  


Looking forward to seeing your creations!  Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

So super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

That is fantastic Katie! I bet your friend was thrilled with how this turned out. Have a great week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

So stinking CUTE! What a fantastic banner! Have a great day!

Theresa

Gloria said...

Awesome banner and really love the flame letters:)