Friday, January 8, 2016

Cut It Up Challenge #87. The theme is New Beginnings - Decorate a paper bag

Good Morning and Happy Friday fellow crafters.   Katie Sr. here to share with you my first post as a Cut It Up Design Team member!
I am super excited to be a part of this amazing challenge team.

Today is the start of Cut It Up Challenge #87.  The theme is New Beginnings - Decorate a paper bag.  Here is my inspiration for you:
My best friend and fellow crafter in crime is heading out on a few new adventures this year.  To aid her in her travels I made her this cute bag filled with all of the maps she will need.

 This challenge will run from today, January 8th until January 20th. Our sponsor is As Cute as a Button and the winner will receive a $20 gift certificate!  I look forward to seeing your entry.

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!


~Katie Sr.

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

This is such a perfect idea for Katie. I know she'll love it. So glad you're a part of the team. I look forward to sharing design ideas.
Hugs,
Larelyn

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Love,love the bag for your friend going on her travels
My Blog : ilove2cutpaper