Thursday, January 21, 2016

Birthday Mouse

Happy Thursday fellow crafters!  Katie Sr. here to share with you my latest KaDoodle Bug creation: 

I love how this card turned out.  This mouse was so much fun to color and now I have added another masculine card to my collection.

Here is what I used:
KaDoodle Bug:
DS Fuzzy Birthday Mouse (approx. 3.6”x 3.1”)

Jaded Blossom:
Card Mat Die, Good Bag Die insert, So Many Birthdays 2 Stamp Set

Copics:
B41, C3, E11, R20, YG17, YR31

Join our current challenge - coloring.  You can find more adorable KDB digital stamps here. Please add your creations to our KBD Challenges group

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!


~Katie Sr.

2 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is so so cute! Great Job on the coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!