Wednesday, September 30, 2020

#SameSetSyndromeSeptember

 So back in June a group of 20 crafters got together and decided to spotlight a different stamp company a month using only one or two of the same sets.  Thus the “Same Set Syndrome” social media hop was formed. 

This month, September, our focus is on Kat Scrappiness and the stamp set is Christmas Gnomes.

 

Here is what I created, my very first slimeline card:

 


Here is what I used:

Kat Scrappiness

Christmas Gnomes

 

Copics

R24, Y19, E11, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7,

 

Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops

 

Doodle Bug

12x12 Yankee Doodle Petite Print Assortment paper pack (red)

6x6 Sugar Plum paper pad (green)

 

I hope that you enjoyed my first slimeline card and the Same Set Syndrome social media hop!

 

Leave a comment,

Follow my Instagram, Facebook, and You Tube

Hop to the next person!

 

See us next month!

 

Looking forward to seeing your creation!  Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

 

~2CraftyKaties

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute slimeline card. Great job. I see several of us made slimeline cards this month.

AlliKCreations said...

Your card came out so cute...did you love making the slimline?

Lady Joyful said...

Wonderful slimline design! And great use of patterned papers.