Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #433 – Unicorn


Good morning!  I hope this blog post finds you well this beautiful Tuesday morning!  Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is “Unicorns!”  The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, August 13th until Monday, August 19th. 

Here is my inspiration for you: 


Here is what I used:
Caffeinated Unicorn Stamp & Die

Doodle Bug Design “Fairy Tales” 6x6 paper pad
Copics used C00, C2, E35, G21, G43, V17, V20, V22, V25, Y21, YR21


Again, thank you for stopping by and I looking forward to seeing your creations!  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2Caties

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so fun & CUTE!!!

Theresa

Kristina Vazquez said...

Love the challenge. This is ome of my favorite stamps