Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #413 – Favorite Color (National Crayon Day – March 31st)


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!  Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is “Favorite Color” to celebrate National Crayon Day on March 31st! I don't have a "favorite" color, I like all of them.  But, I love watermelon and I figured that was a good color to use :)

The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, March 26th until Monday, April 1st. 

Here is my inspiration for you: 


Here is what I used:




Looking forward to seeing your creations!  Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE! I LOVE the watermelon background! Adorable!

Theresa