Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Die Cuttin’ Divas #406 – Sketch


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!  Today is a start of a new challenge from Die Cuttin’ Divas.  This week’s challenge is a “Sketch”!
The challenge will run from today, Tuesday, February 5th until Monday, February 11th. 

Here is the sketch:

Here is my inspiration for you:  

Here is a close up of the snowman.  I was going to color with copics but I wanted the snow to sparkle.  Then I thought, why can’t all of him sparkle.  By that time, I had already colored the nose.  that is why there is bleeding with the orange.  If I do all glitter glue again I would NOT color with copics first.  It is so hard to photograph glitter!  This is SO much sparkly in person.




Here is close up of one of the corners.  This is also something new I had not done before, I glued to sequins together.  I think the effect is cool.  



Here is what I used:

Scrapping for Less


Lots of Glitter Glue

Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... look at that sweet melting snowman... So CUTE!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Glitter is perfect with everything!