Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just a Note & Tuesday Morning Sketches

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Today I have a card to share with that was inspired by a sketch from “Tuesday Morning Sketches”.



Here is what I used:

Jaded Blossom

Doodle Bug Sequins

Stampin’ Up
 12x12 Neutrals Design Series paper pack

This card will be entered in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #427


Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!




~2CraftyKaties

3 comments:

Jenée said...

Too, too cute. Very creative and fun little card. It made me smile! Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! I love the cassette image!! I remember those! ;)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Ha! This is so cute! Oh my goodness. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.