Saturday, September 9, 2017

SFL - More Aug FOTM

Good Morning and Happy Thursday!

Here are is another card that you can make with the August Flavorof the Month from Scrapping For Less.  

This card is inspired by a sketch from Christmas Card Throwdown – Julysketch.  I know this is not a Christmas card, but a sketch is a sketch!  This is the first card I have made using stickers, enjoy!
  



Here is what I used:

Collection #3
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad “Dino Friends & Jungle Safari”
Collection #2
Camping Stickers

 I am looking forward to seeing your creation! from the Aug 2017 Flavor of the Month kit!  Be sure to share on the Facebook page.  Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!


~2CraftyKaties

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the stickers.Love the paper you chose too!