Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Summer Card Swap Day 2

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!

Today is day 2 of our card swap blog posts! (Here is day 1 if you missed it) Myself and two other crafters sent supplies to each other to create cards from what was sent to us.  The theme was “Summer”.  There will be 4 different post from each person!  How cool is that?! 
 Here what I made with what Evelyn sent me:




  Here is what I used:

Jaded Blossom

Now hop on over to Evelyn's Blog and to Sarah's Blog to see their take on the supplies that I sent them.

Thursday’s post will be what I made from the supplies that Sarah sent me.  Friday is what I put together with ALL the left overs!

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!



~2CraftyKaties




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you put the elements together! Your cards look great! :)

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Those are so Fun and CUTE!! Adorable cards!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations