Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Summer Card Swap Day 1

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

Today is day 1 of our card swap blog posts!  Myself and two other crafters sent supplies to each other to create cards from what was sent to us.  The theme was “Summer”.  There will be 4 different post from each person!  How cool is that?! (I will have the card swap details at the end of this post.)
 Here what I made with what I sent out:




  Here is what I used:

Jaded Blossom

Doodle Bug
Citrus Assortment Flower Sequins
Sea-breeze Assortment Flower Sequins

Paper and twine are from my stash

Now hop on over to Evelyn's Blog and to Sarah's Blog to see their take on the supplies that I sent them.

Wednesday's post will be what I made from the supplies that Evelyn sent me and on Thursday I will show what I made with the supplies that Sarah sent me.  Friday is what I put together with ALL of the left overs!

Here are the instructions that we followed:
Scrap Swap

Three crafters put together four identical themed kits.  They keep one, send one to each of the other two participants, and save one to send to a blog winner (follower or commenter) after the last posting day. 

Everyone makes 2-3 projects from each separate kit and then makes something from the mixed leftovers.  They blog about the projects on four days in a row, including links to the other crafters’ blogs.  It will look like this:

Day 1 – Everyone posts projects from Participant A
Day 2 – Everyone posts projects from Participant B
Day 3 – Everyone posts projects from Participant C 
Day 4 – Everyone posts projects from leftovers from all the kits combined 

This would be the schedule:
Sign up and put your kits together.  Send the kits by July 14th and write / tag the group members that you have done so.

You will have two weeks to receive the kits and make your projects.
  
Kits must include: (no more, no less)
Theme: Summer
 * four stamped images
 * four die cuts (can be assembled images)
 * four paper scraps (no larger than 6x6, no smaller than 4.25x5.5)
 * two embellishment items (several dots count as one – see pictures)

Use what you can from each of the kits, and you can add your own supplies as needed.


Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!



~2CraftyKaties



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty, Katie! They do all look so summery. I can't believe how similar your first card is to my album front! Funny! :)

I love how you used all those cute flower sequins. It looks like it's raining flowers! :)

Evelyn

Cindy Beland said...

These are both FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

Scrapper69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapper69 said...

Your cards turned out so pretty! Wonderful exchange idea - I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone sent and made! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations