Monday, April 25, 2016

Jelly Bean Day

Happy Monday fellow crafters!  Katie here to share with you my latest KaDoodle Bug creation, but first a little back story.
I love to make treats and give them away.  So the Friday before spring break I let the office ladies at my kid’s school know that there were not going to be any treats in April and Easter was early this year and there were not any holidays in April.  Needless to say that didn’t go over very well. *wink*.  The ladies even tried to find some holidays for me but I wasn’t going to do an April Fool’s Day joke on them and I wasn’t going to give cheese as a treat!  Over Easter break I found a few “holidays” to celebrate.  On April 5th, Caramel Day, I surprised them with a treat.  Friday was Jelly Bean Day, so of course I wanted to surprise them again.  I hope they enjoy their surprise. 


 Here is what I used:
KaDoodle Bug: Jumpin Jelly Bean (3.25”H by 4.20”W)

Jaded Blossom: Candy Caddy DieMini Tag Dies 2, Easter Treats 2 (sentiment)

Paper and Twine from my stash

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!


~Katie~

2 comments: