Friday, April 29, 2016

CIU#95 - Altered Notebook

Good Morning and Happy Friday fellow crafters.  Today is the start of Cut It Up Challenge #95.  The theme is Altered Notebook
Here is my inspiration for you:



This challenge will run from today, April 29th until May 11th.  Our sponsor is As Cute as a Button and the winner will receive $20 gift certificate!  I look forward to seeing your entry.

Here is what I used:
Jaded Blossom: Stitched Square Die (3”x3”), Scallop Circle Die (3”), School Panels Stamp Set, School Time Greetings Stamp Set (sentiment)

Copics: G07, Y02, B45, R20, C9, N2, E000, E31

I will be entering this card into Mojo Monday Sketch #445

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!


~Katie Sr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this on Facebook, thought it was a card!! It's actually an notebook cover, even cooler!!!