Thursday, September 7, 2017

SFL - More Aug FOTM

Good Morning and Happy Thursday!

Here are two more cards that you can make with the August Flavor of the Month from Scrapping For Less.  

This sketch is inspired by Christmas Card Throwdown – September sketch.  

I know this is not a Christmas card, but this is an AWESOME way to use all the washi/decorative tape that we have stashed!  I know I am not the only one that has rolls of this stuff that has never been used!


 Here is what I used:

First Card
Echo Park decorative tape "Owl"
Pink & Main “Wild & Free” Stamp set (sentiment)

Second Card
Echo Park decorative tape "Owl"
Pink & Main Die “Hello”



 I am looking forward to seeing your creation! from the Aug 2017 Flavor of the Month kit!  Be sure to share on the Facebook page.  Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!

~2CraftyKaties

No comments: